What if you SUCCEED? That "what if..." is the question we all need to ask when we are too afraid, too tired, too poor, too whatever to TRY. Your dream may be hard to achieve. You may fail. You may spend a ton of money that could have gone into something else. But...WHAT IF YOU SUCCEED?
In the past two years, I've managed to achieve several goals, some larger than others:
- Moving out of my mom's house (although I am grateful for all of her help over the years, and even today).
- Moving to New York City (well, at least very nearby).
- Have my writing and art published. (click HERE to see what, and where).
- Continue to homeschool my son.
- Pay down some debt.
- Get hired to teach at the college level (I start in June!).
- And lots more...