Here's what it looks like so far:
|The cover with my primary goals listed on the front.|
|Collaging "dream pages" on plain paper inserted into sheet protectors in place of dividers.|
|My fitness/health/body dream page in progress - get fit, eat well.|
|Week by week savings goals. This is going to be tough, and I've got to find a way to cut back spending while also increasing income if I plan to hit these goals EVERY week!|
|Budget pages for every month of 2014. I also did one for the current month.|
|A sample of my sections, all based on Leonie Dawson's workbooks. Each section also has subsections which are my goals. Under each goal, I am breaking down action steps month by month, week by week, and in some cases day by day.|
- My spending is more conscientious—I've resisted fast food and Starbucks temptations several times thanks to having the binder with me all the time and knowing I'd be logging those expenses and coloring them pink!
- I've exercised more consistently by using workouts I've printed and put in the binder (see the picture above of my fitness/health/body dream page).
- I've eaten better by planning better, and thus my jeans are fitting better!
- I've made strides on several business goals, and am working on my business stuff daily instead of procrastinating and being too scared to do anything about it!
- I've made more sales on Etsy than usual.
Check out the workbooks HERE.
**Please note, I do have an affiliate relationship with Leonie Dawson. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her workbooks and highly recommend them!