Saturday, January 22, 2011

FREE Homeschool Resources

I have been collecting FREE resources for homeschooling, and education in general, like crazy lately!  Here are some of my top picks:

Khan Academy - a huge list of topics and subtopics!

Multiplication.com - learn or practice multiplication facts by playing games (as a parent, however, I find the sound effects to be quite annoying!)

IXL - multiple grade levels, online math practice; nicely organized - note that there is a limit to free use daily.  You can sign up for a paid membership though.

The Head of the Class - multiple subjects but organized by grade level; kindergarten to 5th grade now, but will expand to go through 8th grade.   We found The Head of the Class to be below grade level. Your child may need to work a grade ahead.

Check back often as I will be adding more freebies and resources regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.