Saturday, September 17, 2011

Excited and Thankful

If you are a follower of my blog, you may have seen my post inspired by my good friend, Sheri.  If you didn't see that post, I listed five things I'm thankful for, and five things I'm excited about.  Here's a new list...

5 THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT:

  • Planning to spend every Friday morning and early afternoon in Manhattan
  • Planning to spend a Saturday or two every month going on a hike or an outing away from the city
  • Helping a tutoring student with her college search and applications
  • How curious my son is about language and vocabulary
  • Israeli Couscous, 1 lb.Noodles and Pasta)
     The texture is so good!  It is more like pasta than a grain. YUMMY!

Reading The Zombie Survival Guide in Manhattan.
5 THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR:
The Upper West Side in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.