Sunday, March 2, 2014

Link dump -- things from around the 'net that I enjoyed this past week

Here are the blog posts, news stories, memes, and other things I've enjoyed this past week from around the 'net. I hope you find something to enjoy as well!

"Is Too Much Juggling Causing You Brain Drain?" from Psychology Today

"The Little Known Secret to a Longer Life" from Psychology Today

"Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy" from NPR

"16 Habits of Highly Sensitive People" from HuffPo (Huffington Post, y'all)

"10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon" from Learn Live Evolve

Notice a theme in the articles?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Memes and pictures from the 'net, found via my FB feed - attributions as listed on the actual pictures, otherwise I don't know where they originated from...





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And the song I have on repeat in the car right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.