Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Foreign language learning - Duolingo is adding more languages

One of my favorite platforms for FREE foreign language learning has added new languages! Duolingo is a great platform for on-the-go language learning and they are growing. When I started with Duolingo, they only offered English, Spanish, German, and French. They've added several more languages and have plans for even more.
http://www.duolingo.com/
Although I've been slacking quite a bit on my foreign language practice, Duolingo has helped me to improve my (very) basic French, German, and Spanish skills. Now I can also use it to help with my (even more) basic Swedish and Turkish!

What language(s) are you going to tackle today?

Check out these additional posts on foreign language learning:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.