Friday, December 6, 2013

Realizations and ramblings...

I am tutoring the cutest little 8 year old girl. She is struggling with reading, and it has been a pleasure to see her working hard to improve her skills and to learn to ENJOY to read. Since reading is my favorite activity, this brings such joy to my heart! However, I realized that the combination of my great tutoring skills (not bragging - my families tell me I'm great!) and a motivated student means my job is really to put myself out of business!

Pillsbury peppermint sugar cookie dough smells great, tastes terrible (although my son likes the taste).

Watching cooking clips on Hulu is probably not the best idea when a) I've just cleaned the kitchen, and b) I'm ravenously hungry!

This person makes me smile every single day. I can't believe he's only 9 months away from being a legal driver (assuming he passes his driving exam).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore comments! Please leave some! Just note, Anonymous comments go to my spam folder, and I rarely publish them.