5 THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
- Planning to spend every Friday morning and early afternoon in Manhattan
- Planning to spend a Saturday or two every month going on a hike or an outing away from the city
- Helping a tutoring student with her college search and applications
- How curious my son is about language and vocabulary
- Israeli Couscous, 1 lb.Noodles and Pasta)
The texture is so good! It is more like pasta than a grain. YUMMY!
|Reading The Zombie Survival Guide in Manhattan.|
- Good plumbing!
- Charity and goodwill of others (see The Book Samaritan)
- Naps (I am a champion at napping!)
- Strawberries and raspberries in my freezer
- My family
|The Upper West Side in Manhattan.|